The Way to Aging
FREE Senior Placement
And Geriatric Care Management
Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego
There is nothing more important than your and your family’s health and safety. That is our priority, too. We’re safely seeing clients, both in person and through virtual visits, in adherence with federal and state executive orders and guidance.
Video and phone visits can be great options for appointments before, after, or in place of face-to-face visits. We can coordinate a virtual or in-person visit, whichever best fits your individual needs.
We’ve added new precautions to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission. You can focus on getting the help you seek, knowing that we’re committed to keeping you safe.
- We bring a mask to wear when meeting with clients.
- We wear a mask anytime we’re away from home.
- We follow social distancing guidelines when meeting with clients and when we are away from home.
- We keep a temperature check log.
- We do not visit clients if we are sick.