The Way to Aging: Specialized in Dementia and Elderly Care
Aging could be the best stage of a person’s life or the scariest and most difficult stage of their life. At The Way To Aging, we want to support the elderly and their families through the different stages and challenges of their aging journey. Through our Geriatric Care Management services, we provide solutions for concerns regarding dementia, crisis intervention, Our FREE Senior Placement services offer solutions in environments such as Assisted Living, Board, and Care, Memory Care. If the person can safely remain at home we can assist with Home Care solutions.
Our goal is to help the elderly and their families feel understood and supported through the aging journey and have a pleasant experience while embracing the aging process with dignity and respect.
Call Now 949-278-6181
Serving Southern California
Management Services We Provide to Seniors
The Way to Aging is available to help you with various crucial services to help seniors live safely and comfortably. Our geriatric care managers can help with any of the following:
- FREE Senior Placement Services. Assist with relocating a senior to memory care, assisted living, or other board and care settings that offer direct care.
- Crisis intervention to stabilize a crisis situation and help find short- and long-term solutions.
- Arrange home visits and recommend the services a senior needs, as well as care planning assessment to identify their strengths, needs, and any needed assistance. An assessment will also help determine a senior’s eligibility for assistance.
- Discuss difficult topics for the senior and family and complex issues, such as legal and financial planning, medical issues, dementia, incontinence, driving, independence, placement or relocation, and family dynamics.
- Evaluate and coordinate a senior’s in-home care needs, assist with referrals to geriatric specialists and other professionals as needed, and select care personnel.
- Educate seniors, their families, and caregivers about self-care tips, services available, public and private services, medical options, and community resources.
- Provide referrals to organizations, professionals, and support groups as needed. Call Now 949-278-6181
Senior’s Safety is our priority
The services we provide are vital to ensuring seniors stay safe and receive the care and support they need, and families get peace of mind knowing their loved ones are taken care of. If you need any of the mentioned services, contact us today to learn more about the geriatric care management services or FREE Senior Placement from The Way to Aging.