Yorba Linda CA, Geriatric Care Manager Call Now 949-278-6181
In Orange County, CA, The Way to Aging’s geriatric care manager in Yorba Linda is dedicated to assisting seniors and their families in making crucial decisions that enable them to safely remain at home with professional care readily available. Through geriatric care management, our team collaborates with older adults and their families to determine the most suitable care options.
Our well-trained geriatric care manager plays a key role in helping individuals maintain as much independence as possible. This involves a comprehensive assessment of living alternatives, including supportive housing, assisted living facilities, or receiving assistance while continuing to live at home. To become a geriatric care manager, an individual must undergo specialized training in Gerontology, Counseling, Nursing, and Social Work. At The Way to Aging, our geriatric care manager is a seasoned professional with extensive expertise in the field.
We understand the importance of tailoring care solutions to meet the unique needs of each individual and family. Our geriatric care manager is committed to providing personalized guidance, ensuring that seniors receive the most appropriate and supportive care, allowing them to age gracefully while maintaining their independence.
Management Services We Provide to Seniors in Yorba Linda
The Way to Aging is available to help you with various crucial services to help seniors live safely and comfortably. Our geriatric care managers can help with any of the following:
- Crisis intervention to stabilize a crisis situation and help find short- and long-term solutions.
- Arrange home visits and recommend the services a senior needs, as well as care planning assessment to identify their strengths, needs, and any needed assistance. An assessment will also help determine a senior’s eligibility for assistance.
- Discuss difficult topics for the senior and family and complex issues, such as legal and financial planning, medical issues, dementia, incontinence, driving, independence, placement or relocation, and family dynamics.
- Evaluate and coordinate a senior’s in-home care needs, assist with referrals to geriatric specialists and other professionals as needed, and select care personnel.
- Assist with relocating a senior to memory care, assisted living, or other board and care settings that offer direct care.
- Educate seniors, their families, and caregivers about self-care tips, services available, public and private services, medical options, and community resources.
- Provide referrals to organizations, professionals, and support groups as needed.
Benefits of Turning to Geriatric Care Management in Yorba Linda
Reaching out to a geriatric care manager for service offers many benefits to older adults and their families. Assistance with ongoing monitoring can help avoid unnecessary hospitalization and costly crises. Our Geriatric Care manager can be very helpful to families who live far apart or have family dynamics that call for a facilitator.
Seniors are sometimes worried about losing their independence but aren’t comfortable sharing these fears and concerns with their families. A geriatric care manager can fill the role as a liaison to help families and other support systems maintain good communication. This can aid in building or maintaining essential links between seniors and their loved ones, and with permission, a manager can alert families of any problem areas with which they may assist. With a geriatric care manager, you can reduce the overuse of services and inappropriate institutional care, and drop the amount of time, miscommunications, cost, and stress to clients. Call Now 949-278-6181
Yorba Linda Families Reach Out to Us for Help Today
The services we provide are vital to ensuring seniors stay safe and receive the care and support they need, and families get peace of mind knowing their loved ones are taken care of. If you need any of the mentioned services, contact us today to learn more about the geriatric care management services from The Way to Aging.